Wednesday 30 September 2015

Review of Tiux Compression Socks

When I was first contacted by someone at Tiux to try their compression socks, I was very excited!
I received my new socks within a week after the first communication. They were shipped from the U.S. and arrived in great condition.

I first tried them at work, as I always wear compression socks during my 8 hours shifts where I am on my feet for most of the time.
My first impression when I put them on was how soft they were. I actually went into the nurses lounge and made the others feel my socks and feet. They are unbelievably soft! They were very easy to get on and nice to look at too.
I went in with an open mind and I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.
The next time I wore these socks was for recovery after Lost Soul 100K Ultra. I feel they were as good, maybe even a little more comfortable than some of the other more expensive brands of  compression socks.
My 3rd and final trial for these socks was to wear them at the Devon 5 Peaks half marathon. The socks provided comfort and support, and definitely got noticed on the trails. My ankles felt strong and  my calves felt extremely comfortable, even on all the hills.

I washed these socks in between each use in my washing machine and laid them flat to dry. They washed and dried well.
The company offers free shipping which is definitely an added bonus to the already appealing price tag of $35US per pair.
Communication with the company was quick and effortless. They recommended that I size down to a small, though my measurements had me in between small and medium. Their suggestion was perfect!
My overall impression of Tiux is a good one. I don't know that I am converted from my usual brand, but I definitely will wear these and likely buy another pair. I prefer these over other compression socks on the market in the same price range for sure!
I would recommend these socks for all types of activities. Whether running, working out, travelling, recovering or working, Tiux gives you good value for your dollar. I hope their next venture will be calf sleeves :)
I would like to thank Tiux for asking me and allowing me to try these socks.
You can shop online at
www.tiux.co

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for such a nice content. Apppreciate it :)
    Cheers
    If anyone interested similar one's have a look here https://theshoesfinder.com thanks

    ReplyDelete