Saturday 1 February 2014

I am INKnBURN ambassador! Hooray!

What an exciting weekend and amazing weekend we have had so far!
I hope that you are also enjoying your weekend, whether working or playing :)
My Friday began with a great Guts and Butts workout followed by a 5K run on the indoor track. After that it was a no brainer to go to the pool with the kids (to squeeze in some hot tub time).
At about 4:30 in the afternoon I received an email confirming that I have been chosen to represent INKnBURN as an ambassador! I could not be more excited to be part of an amazing company that provides amazing gear to workout, run and just lounge in! I am also looking forward to working along side with some amazing athletes and ambassadors :)
We finished our night with an awesome glass of celebratory wine! This bottle of Ciclos Malbec/Merlot blend from the Michael Torino estates winery in Argentina is a wonderful wine that we drank on its own, but would pair well with cheese, chocolate or beef! We received it as a gift, but it retails for about $25/bottle.
This morning after the kids hockey and skating I managed to squeeze in just about 8 km and I am now trying to mentally prepare myself for the cold 18Km run I will face at 8am tomorrow.
Enjoy your activities this weekend, whatever they may be!

No comments:

Post a Comment